Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sheet of plastic to cover and protect handheld screens.?

I've got a collection of retro handhelds and consoles, some of them were bought factory sealed off ebay.





Now I struggle in keeping the screen without a scratch, but that's kinda hard to do more time passes by.





I hear of this PSP accessory once which was basically just a thin layer of special plastic that sticks to the screen proecting it from scratches and removed annoying light reflections.





I want to know what this is called and is there anywhere I could get some customised for all my systems. Thanks.Sheet of plastic to cover and protect handheld screens.?
who cares. there all butt. lolSheet of plastic to cover and protect handheld screens.?
Those are screen protectors. They can be customized with a pair of scissors, cut it to fit on the screen and apply. They also have them for the NDS.
Get PSP screen protectors (they are the largest), and cut them to fit your classics.
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment