Saturday, March 13, 2010

Do you think prospective partners might be put off by the plastic sheets on my bed?

URINE trouble if she sees those babe...!! Buy some Pampers discreet pj pants ... and I`ll give u a sticker chart ...3 dry nights and you`re home and DRY ... LOL xxDo you think prospective partners might be put off by the plastic sheets on my bed?
It's like this dude, if there is a strong smell of ammonia when people walk inthe room, you are not getting laid unless you are with someone that likes golden stuff.


However . . . . . .





Plastic sheets are very nice if you plan on breaking out a gallon of oil, waaaay less to clean up. go for it.Do you think prospective partners might be put off by the plastic sheets on my bed?
mmmmmmmmmm, that way the oil doesn't soak into the bed. and i can get as wet as you will get me.
LMAO.....


I think Nicky just asked what we all want to know!!!


Ya might think about removing them until AFTER your partner has left for the night....unless of course SHE is plastic,also.!!!








I wanna play with Rango....!!!!
So lets just clarify - you're incontinent?





EDIT: Check Mate!
Just tell them it's easier to wipe clean after all the sweetly love making that's going to happen between you and them!
They may do. Especially when you seal-up the openings.
It would be the ';kanga '; pants that would sway me lol;o)


Di xxx
Awe bless, buy a mattress cover instead, less plastic in them.
NO...





SteveC
Ha ha I reckon they sure would be,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment