Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A roll of plastic sheeting, vegetable oil, and a bottle of tequila ?

that's all she wants me to bring over..should I worry ?A roll of plastic sheeting, vegetable oil, and a bottle of tequila ?
Oooo Oooo Can I come?A roll of plastic sheeting, vegetable oil, and a bottle of tequila ?
only if she rolls open the plastic sheet,and asks you to stand in the middle of it.
Nope. You'll enjoy yourself. I promise.





*wink*
I think shes gonna chop you up, and fry you while shes drunk.


Careful man.
lol i agree with luna. watch your back
sounds like my kinda friday nite!!
Not at all. That's just mandatory.
I wouldn't worry, but I'd go easy on the tequila until I saw where the whole thing was going...
Depends on where she wants to stick the bottle of tequilla after it's done!!!
Perhaps this is someone you should keep at arm's length.

No comments:

Post a Comment