Thursday, March 11, 2010

Have you ever put down a sheet of plastic, put chocolate syrup and whipped cream on it?

got naked and run into it????? Isn't 360 fun??? Heheheee.....Have you ever put down a sheet of plastic, put chocolate syrup and whipped cream on it?
Can't say that I have.


Thanks for that mental pic.Have you ever put down a sheet of plastic, put chocolate syrup and whipped cream on it?
Shhhh!!! You promised not to tell!
hmm, thank you Dorkboy..... see y'all later; I gotta go to the store.
that sounds delicious :)
Sounds fun
nope but im gonna have to try it
yes every Monday at 11.45 am, just before my lunch break I endeavor to complete this crucial task. Its very good for developing confidence and interpersonal skills.
thy make plastic sheet for your bed babe..........but yes....lol
Yes
Naaaaaa..........I've found BETTER places to put chocolate syrup and whipped cream. ;-)
nope...interesting idea though
what
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment