Tuesday, March 16, 2010

When you have PMS , do you put plastic sheets down on the bed at night time?

PMS happens before your period - it doesn't get messy then! lol :-PWhen you have PMS , do you put plastic sheets down on the bed at night time?
Lmao i think some ladies have Pms at the mo babe with some answers.


Nahh i always know when im gonna come on so i put protection on myself ready if im going to bed, i hate them plastic sheets. they use em in hospitals. They make you sweaty and it sounds like ur sleeping on a carrier bag.


xxxWhen you have PMS , do you put plastic sheets down on the bed at night time?
Ummmm, nooooo.
No, just wear a tampon!
ummmm....no.
no
no..... i cant say i do :)
no i dont i wear a santiray towel which takes care of things
Only when PMS stands for ';Pissin My Self';
I sleep on a blanket on top of the sheets. I have white sheets and I get nervous.
No because my PMS (permanently mad spouse) is now anj ex spouse so she don't come round my house no more................
No?


Do you?


I didn't do that even after I'd given birth!
Nope, it doesn't get that messy
No, no need to.
No we dont.. It just gets moist not soaking wet.
nope
Hahahaha...nah i just tie myself up in a bin bag for a week..x

No comments:

Post a Comment