Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Do you like plastic sheets?

I just love getting into bed at night, laying in my silky smooth plastic bed sheets, it feels so lovely against my skin and I just love waking up on them. What do you think?Do you like plastic sheets?
Plastic sheets? I think you're a bed wetter!Do you like plastic sheets?
your name says it all girl! i prefer silk =)
i`ve never slept on plastic sheets,


but i`ll try anything at least once,





xxx
Aren't plastic sheets for people who pee their beds? My baby son has one on his cot to keep his matress dry????!!!!!!!
I prefer satin you must sweat.
........all the better to suffocate you with, my lovely.
No, I would not like those.
very goood
Wouldn't this cause endless sweating?
Not really !!
I love plastic of all types
i like em too.
Mommie says that I can take mine off when I learn. My rubber pants are hot too.
My 3yr old sleeps on a plastic sheet (under a cotton one), incase he pees the bed, is there something your not telling us?
Never had plastic sheets before. Doesn't it get sweaty.
that you are another sad lonely man...posing as a woman.
There's such thing as plastic sheets?
oh yeah,my freind has rock hard sheets and when i sleep over i just cant wait 2 get back home
No, I have rubber sheets, they are cool when I lay down, cool when I move to a different position. When I have sweats in the middle of the night they stick to me and come off the corners of the bed. =D
wow... and it's winter... can you imagine what it is like in your bed in the summer?? OMG... STICKY ICKY... yuck!!
I think your a little crazy, but however you like to sleep is your own business.
i would be swimming out of bed in morning after a night on plastic sheets with the night sweats, ooooo got a flush thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment