Saturday, March 13, 2010

I need plastic business cards that come on a sheet like the paper kind and can be printed with a ink jet?

i don't want to buy a expensive card printer so i need to print with my inkjet printerI need plastic business cards that come on a sheet like the paper kind and can be printed with a ink jet?
I think you would have to buy special ink, otherwise it would run/smear when it got wet, or rub off easily. Cheap homemade ink jet business cards make you look like an amateur in business.I need plastic business cards that come on a sheet like the paper kind and can be printed with a ink jet?
Try Walmart, Staples or some other store that carries business products.
I just ordered business cards from Vista Print online that cost only $14.00 including shipping, for 250. That seems like it would be a less expensive way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment